Bankruptcy attorneys: Need Help with Bankruptcy Document Preparation and Electronic Filing?
Could your law firm use help from a paralegal specializing in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy document preparation?
That's what we do!
Who Our Services are For
- Our services are focused on the small to medium law firm who files 1 to 10 cases per month and who may not have a bankruptcy specialist on staff.
- Our services assist new attorneys who have recently passed the bar exam in setting up a workable bankruptcy practice.
- Our services are geared towards attorneys who may have considered the idea of adding bankruptcy to their practice but do not want to learn to use the specialized bankruptcy software or hire additional staff.
- Our services are practical for the attorney who does a small number of cases and wants an expert document preparer on an occasional basis.
Who We Are Our
- Our company has been in business since 1988 specializing in the preparation of bankruptcy petitions for attorneys.
- With more than 20 years in business we can assure you that all documents we prepare meet your professional standards and those of the court.
- We use the latest state-of-the-art software to assure the greatest degree of accuracy and professionalism. We take tremendous pride in our work and in satisfying you, our client.